In the last year, slime has become bigger than ever. Primarily popular among high school and middle school students, but not exclusively (our preschoolers love it!), the goopy, slimy-soft substance is all the rage. Teens and tweens throughout the country are making their own DIY slime videos and even selling their own brands online. One slime entrepreneur, Natasha Rensky caught our attention with her Fancy Slime business which donates 100% of proceeds to pediatric cancer research. We chatted with Natasha who was kind enough to share one of her favorite slime recipes you can make at home!
My name is Natasha Rensky and I the founder on @Fancyslimeinc. We have been selling [slime] to kids from downtown NYC to Long Island. We donate our profits to Kids Cancer Research (The Scarlett Fund) and have raised $500 in the past 2 months! Slime became popular because of the satisfying feel.
Fancy Slime Recipe
- Elmers School Glue
- Contact Solution
- Body Lotion
- Food Die (if color needed)
- Get a normal bowl and pour however much Elmers glue you desire into it.
- Add food die if you want it to be colored, stir the food die and color together.
- Add one tablespoon of water and one tablespoon of lotion.
- STIR TOGETHER!
- Now take the contact solution and add in slowly. One teaspoon at a time.
- Once the liquid has combined, YOU HAVE SLIME!
by: Natasha Rensky, Co-Founder of Fancyslimeinc
Email: [email protected]